Frequently asked

Frequently asked questions

No, you do not need a referral from your GP, and we welcome you to contact us independently to discuss how we can support you. You can call us on (enter number) or email us (enter email) to discuss your needs.

After your initial meeting with us and if you choose to use our services, it is helpful to let us know of any other medical or allied health therapists you have been seeing so that we can obtain information from them to ensure we are all working toward the same goals.

We provide clinic-based services from our Brunswick and South Yarra practices, and we offer mobile occupational therapy services for you or your child at home, school, or at another location according to your goals.

Housing assessments are usually completed at your home, and we are happy to travel throughout Melbourne. We complete assessments in regional Victoria on an individual basis. Please contact us to discuss availability.

Our therapists all have current AHPRA registration and have current Working with Children Checks.

We work with multiple organisations to help fund your support.


We are not currently a registered provider but are working toward achieving this in early 2022. We are able to see clients whose funds are self-managed, or plan managed. Our previous company was NDIS registered, and we have extensive experience working with NDIS participants.


We provide services for TAC clients, in line with TAC policies and procedures.


All of our staff have current Medicare Provider numbers and can provide services through Extended Care GP plans, and the Better Access to Mental Health Care Scheme for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.

Private Health funding

Some services can be claimed through your private health fund. Please check with your provider.

Contact Participate OT today.